- Exclusive staff discount.
- Casual dress code (Company cotton t-shirt will be provided).
- Basic Salary + Incentive + Commission.
- 6 off days per month.
- No experience required as training will be provided!
- Not required to stand the whole day.
- Walking distance from MRT Station.
What will you do in BEDANDBASICS?
- Support the day-to-day business operations of the experience center.
- Serves customers by helping them and respond to customers’ questions.
- Drive sales through customer engagement, suggestive selling, and sharing furniture knowledge.
- Support with visual merchandising including printing of labels, organizing of furniture etc.
What qualifications and skills do you have?
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or Entry Level.
- Willing to work weekends and public holidays.
- Strong sense for customer service and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated to achieve sales targets.